Representing over 12 major companies, covering more than 17,000 members or approximately 30,000 lives.
MEMBERSHIP CATEGORIES INCLUDE:
- Business Members: Public and Private employers, represented by their HR/Benefits/Wellness Management Staff.
- Affiliate Members: Healthcare stakeholders, including consultants, brokers, providers, health plans, vendors, pharmaceutical firms, etc.
- Allied Members: Employers interested in health benefit issues, but not participating in contracting efforts.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP INCLUDE:
- Networking with other national/regional public and private health care purchasers
- Ability to participate in projects that improve the cost, quality and safety of the health care system
- Access to NHP’s collective purchasing contracts offering discounted rates and performance guarantees for many services
- Free registration for educational programs and webinars
- Employer-only confidential roundtables on key industry topics
- Health Plan user groups offering confidential exchange of information on issues and opportunities
- Access to online library of educational program content, employer benchmarking surveys, industry research and trends
- Access to the online Member Directory which includes your own personal profile—members can connect with one another and set up their own contact lists