In 2017, NVBGH updated its’ ongoing strategic plan which focuses on the following 5 main initiatives:
- Utilize our contracting strength, experience, and diversity to effectively market the Coalition to current and prospective employers as well as the public.
- Build a strong effective, and diverse employer organization using networking, information exchange, and team mentality.
- Capture meaningful data regarding utilization, cost, and value to leverage contracting
- Identify and capitalize on key relationships within the benefit arena and community at large and promote partnerships between our providers and employer members.
- Plan for meaningful membership growth of current and future members though effective onboarding of new groups, growth within established members, and succession planning for current and future board members.